Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Go estradiol go

Well I heard from the Drs office yesterday. I was prepared for the worst. Last time my day 3 E2 levels were 52. I really didn't know if it was good or bad. They called today and it was 106. I think that is quite good considering I am stimulating at night. Which means theoretically I had had only 2.5 days of stimulation. The resident said that Dr. B was quite happy and maybe a little surprised with that number. I have to admit my left ovary already hurt. I will have to look back and find out if it had the most antral follicles.

Maybe this time will be different. I was a little concerned because my temperature rose by 0.3 degrees this morning. Please don't let me ovulate too early.

I go in tomorrow for another E2 level and an U/S. Cross your fingers.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Fingers Crossed!
Good luck tomorrow-

my temp is fluctuating all over the place, so I have almost decided to that I should taking it while I do this crazy thing. but for some reason, at least so far, I can't.quite.stop. GOOD LUCK!

Sarah said...

hi, saw you on cyclesista and wanted to wish you luck. we are always looking for good/different in a new cycle, i hope the good/different continues right on through to the result!

A said...

Thanks for droping by my site! I'm only new to cyclesista, it's so great to find others cycling at the same time. I look forward to following your cycle and hope it ends in a BFP!

bb said...

Hello Maredsous! Thanks for your comment. Yes, I am on the microdose lupron flare. I start my Lupron twice a day tommorrow. And as you said, bring out the big guns 2 days later.

Goodluck and I am looking forward to following your story as well!