Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CD4

I went in bright and early this morning and had b/w. E2 came back...52. I guess this isn't the greatest. I don't know after 3 days of stimulation what should you expect?

I just realized that I may have foreshadowed this wimpy response. Instead of saying that I am up for IVF this month, I inadvertantly said that I was up for IUI.

I am scheduled for U/S and b/w on Thursday. The RE is going to try the mock transfer again. Is this a bad sign? Shouldn't the mock transfer be very straight forward?


Slight change of topic now. I have a feeling that I have no optimism in this process because I have done all of the steps in generating genetically engineered mice. I know that it is really just a numbers game. It all comes down to how many embies you get and that depends on the number of eggs. The other thing I know is that retrieval and transfer should be like riding a bike. For people who have done it a lot, there should be no problems. It should be very routine. That is why I am a little worried that my mock transfer didn't succeed. Should I request a different physician? I don't know.

No comments: