Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brief update

I know I am trying to keep a positive attitude, and complaining does not fit that profile. But I really do not like the fellow who did my u/s this morning. She is the same one who overlooked a follicle that was 15mm. Saying it was too small to count. Making me think that I should go with an IUI last time. To top it off, I think she is pregnant, again. Just adding insult to injury.

We shall see what the E2 levels are. I am actually hoping for an IUI. I know it is lower in efficiency, but it also seems like less technical problems can arise. P. has great sperm counts, so if we give them a few more targets, maybe that will do the trick.

I should get back to work. Will update with the E2 levels later.

I am anxiously awaiting bb and Sarah beta. Crossing my fingers that all goes well with both. You guys give me great hope and inspiration.

6 comments:

Grade A said...

Arggh-those pregnant chicks are everywhere. There was a pregnant nurse at the ER on our transfer day and every day for a week there was a woman with her toddler in the ultrasound waiting room...I hate that I am such a hater.

Good luck!

Ashley said...

I cant wait to see what your levels are!! I get mine checked again tomorrow!! We are going to be mommies one day, I just pray that its soon. Its so hard waiting.

Kate said...

Hope the E2 is a fine one and that you have options. Michelle, do the IUI if that is what is calling you-- seriously, I think so much of the time we feel as if we don't do the full monty somehow we aren't trying, but we are, we are-- and you should trust yourself to make that choice if you want to. I am pulling for you, cheerleading wildly, pompoms and everything.

Sarah said...

i had a pregnant nurse at my ER too, they really do seem to be everywhere!

good luck with the levels, i hope you get exactly what you want whatever path it takes to get there!

Megan said...

Good Luck!!!

Kate said...

me again,
just sending warm wishes your way. I hope everything is going ok and that YOU are ok--