Sunday, March 29, 2009

Inspiration

Mekate put her tarot reading on her site and I thought it was really cool so I will do the same. It looks really good, but I am not sure what to think about the hermit.

Opportunity
The Seeker-a new beginnig
You have the opportunity to start a new journey, with a beginner's mind. Is it time to hit the road, either metaphorically or literally? Every time you set out on a journey, even if it's only a one-day hike, you embark on a spiritual journey as well. Be open to all the twists and curves in the road ahead. Be ready for wonderful surprises. Be open-hearted, innocent, trusting and spontaneous. Take a risk! Before you is a brand new adventure — the chance for a fresh start and endless possibilities.




Challenge
The Gardener-sensuality,creativity, abundance
You are being challenged by overflowing abundance and fertility, to the point that it may feel overwhelming or chaotic. You may be pregnant with so many new creations that you are having trouble focusing on just one. Learn to plant, weed and nourish your garden in a sustainable manner; then you will be able to offer the best possible of all foods to those whom you love.







The Resolution
The Hermit-sacred solitude
Resolution comes as you spend time in sacred solitude. You need to withdraw from the world to focus on your inner life and spirituality. Perhaps you have been wounded in the "wars of the world," or perhaps you are fatigued and empty from putting out so much energy, especially if you are a caregiver. Your well is empty and it needs to be filled. Take some time out for a retreat. Go away to the mountains or the sea, by yourself, without partner or friends. Spend time outside in nature, observing the changes in your environment day by day. Your inner wisdom and sense of well-being will grow effortlessly the more time you spend outside. When you once again enter community life, others will be drawn to the light they see inside you and may come to you for guidance. For part of your purpose is to share what you've learned with others.



Doesn't sound too shabby to me. I guess as soon as I get through my parents visit, then it is time four our new beginning.







5 comments:

K said...

My RE has already approached the subject of DE and we're not even through the first completed IVF. I have a 7.1 FSH and normal 3 day E2.I am low producer I guess. I'm trying to stay positive and optimistic but doing my share of research anyway. The news on the chinese medicine front is overwhelming. I am looking at DHEA studies, continued accupuncture and other options should this not work out before considering DE, which I happen to think is a money-maker for the clinics. I hope you have researched other clinics (see my comment awhile back) and try again with your own eggs. Thanks again for your comments and support.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new cycle - I hope your parent's visit is good and not stressful.

Kate said...

Holy moly Michelle, this sounds pretty amazing! I love the overabundance-- YAY! Let's hear it for the end of scarcity. I wish you all good things, on your sowing and reaping, and your peaceful inner wisdom. What a great reading!

K said...

Stopping by to say I left you something on my blog.... :)

Kate said...

I bestowed upon you a sisterhood award-- soon to be posted on my blog. Nothing you need to do, just know you are appreciated both for the support you offer me in comments and emails, and for sharing your journey with me. Warmly, Kate