Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update

It has been awhile. I don't even remember my last post. Needless to say AF arrived pretty much on schedule with a 13.5 day luteal phase. Sadness ensued, though I suspected it and wanted to cancel the beta test before I even knew.

I can't believe I had a major breakdown with the RE. I was mostly angry because I am now being postponed until a late December cycle, because there will be no anesthesiologist for an "elective" surgery on Thanksgiving. I am majorly pissed. I specifically asked about the holidays, when the f***ing doctors had to suspend my cycle to schedule around this national meeting. So basically what the take home message is that if you want to get pregnant in November and December you are on your own. Unless the clinic can schedule you to fit their vacation plans you are screwed. From what I read this is not specific to my clinic. It sounds as if it happens everywhere.

I know I should feel fortunate because I think my clinic really does care, but it isn't very easy right now.

Now, my mom is all upset because I might not be home for Thanksgiving. Its like "Mom you have a choice, me stuffing my face with turkey or you holding a beautiful grandchild 9 months from now." She just doesn't seem very reasonable about these things.

For now it is BBT and cervix position. In two days I start OPK. Oh, I didn't mention. I decided to do clomid. I figured it couldn't hurt. Watch I will have huge cysts and not be able to start the cycle in December. That would serve me right for being so impatient.

No comments: